one day, i decided to make up a list of goals, because once a list is made, it's made, and that's that and you can't forget to do it because you already did. you see? (as i complete the goals, i'll cross 'em out like this, or if i am in the process of one, then it will look like this.)
here's 25 things I hope to accomplish by the time I'm 25 (in no particular order):
1. learn the art of knitting
2. yarn graffiti somewhere. example.
3. travel out of the country. (costa rica - january 2012)
4. write a children's book.
5. couch to 5k.
6. RUN a 5k!
7. read all the books on my bookshelves.
8. [re]learn to speak French. or at least get la balle rolling.
9. become fluent in ASL
10. learn a new art media/style of art
11. take control over my poor eating habits and unhealthy relationship with food.
12. read all the books on the BBC Top 100 list (fortunately, many of these are on my bookshelf - 2 birds, yeahhh)
13. fill an entire journal with poetry.
14. read the entire bible.
15. get the quarter sleeve tattoo I've been dreaming of (here is the outline after the first session!)
16. adventure in a hot air balloon
go on a magical journey to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter. (dec. 3-4, 2011)
18. become involved in a ministry/organization I'm passionate about
19. launch my etsy shop.
20. tell someone everyday that I love them, and mean it.
21. bake a vegan cake from scratch, and make it be delicious
22. try at least once to ski or snow board
23. learn to play the ukulele
24. adopt a black cat whom I will name William Shakespurr. (go here to see him for yourself!)
25. Allow myself to make mistakes, release negative emotions and debilitating beliefs, and stop worrying about things that are out of my control.