Pages

Friday, May 7

 Hello big, outside world! I am alive...I have just gone a little...

crazy.

Yes, I am a recluse these days, over my head in books...and not the good kind!!

One more week. One more week. One more week...

What I'm looking forward to when I reclaim my life after finals....

 Reading for FUN.

Sleeping.

Seeing friends and the rest of civilization.

Some arts and crafting, please!

Just a snippet!  Now, wish me luck as I crawl back into the abyss that is my school-life right now...AHHHHH!


6 comments:

  1. Ooooh yes! So soon for me until school is out; then off to the beach!
    Lovely pics by the way!
    xx,
    ~Abby~

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck! it will feel so nice once your done and can enjoy lazy days. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Keep Calm and Carry on" ...my favorite.

    www.teenvegetariansoul.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck!

    Remember that it's only a moment in time. You have lots to look forward to.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these photos they're so sweet. And I just adore that quote "Keep calm & carry on" :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, this pictures are awesome! I'm happy to have found this little awesome blog and to be following. :)

    Hope you are enjoying your weekend!

    <3

    ReplyDelete

if you want to, you can say a little hello here. i wouldn't mind it at all.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails