Pages

Friday, May 7

 Hello big, outside world! I am alive...I have just gone a little...

crazy.

Yes, I am a recluse these days, over my head in books...and not the good kind!!

One more week. One more week. One more week...

What I'm looking forward to when I reclaim my life after finals....

 Reading for FUN.

Sleeping.

Seeing friends and the rest of civilization.

Some arts and crafting, please!

Just a snippet!  Now, wish me luck as I crawl back into the abyss that is my school-life right now...AHHHHH!


6 comments:

  1. Ooooh yes! So soon for me until school is out; then off to the beach!
    Lovely pics by the way!
    xx,
    ~Abby~

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck! it will feel so nice once your done and can enjoy lazy days. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck!

    Remember that it's only a moment in time. You have lots to look forward to.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these photos they're so sweet. And I just adore that quote "Keep calm & carry on" :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, this pictures are awesome! I'm happy to have found this little awesome blog and to be following. :)

    Hope you are enjoying your weekend!

    <3

    ReplyDelete

if you want to, you can say a little hello here. i wouldn't mind it at all.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails