Pages

Friday, April 23

wake up!

Good morning, blog friends. 


This morning I realized I was out of coffee.  But sometimes desperation sets in; I raided my coin bowl and found enough change to buy myself a tall coffee.  This is my problem, I think I have a caffeine addiction (first step is admitting to the problem, right??) 


So, if you haven't noticed, the past couple of days have been just gorgeous outside.  After our little heat wave, it's such a joy to get back a little treat of cooler weather.  I celebrated this morning by taking my breakfast outside.  I love mornings.  There is a peaceful, different kind of feel to mornings that you don't have any other part of the day. Not that you can't have other peaceful moments, but mornings are different -- I like'em :]


There is a lot to see in the mornings; kids waiting for the school bus, people walking their little dogs, people taking strolls -- it's nice.  I wonder who they are, what will they do today? 

 view from my little perch!


What will you do today?? I am off to school in a bit, and then nanny-duty. I hope you have a wonderful Friday!


8 comments:

  1. it's okay girl...i got a caffeine addiction too! ha.

    J.
    www.teenvegetariansoul.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. at least you are admitting it right?! haha Hope you have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello :) Thankyou soo much for following me :D I love your blog its so pretty and just you writing about things that happen that are interesting but not all whiney or poetic but in a bad way, which is refreshing, haha.
    Cat xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. drinking a cup of coffee is too amazing an experience to ever be a problem

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for following me, I really like your blog! I'm your newest follower! :)
    xx,
    ~Abby~

    ReplyDelete
  6. walking their little dogs. those people are my favorite. :) love.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sam -- I definitely thought of you when I wrote that. :]

    ReplyDelete

if you want to, you can say a little hello here. i wouldn't mind it at all.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails