Pages

Friday, March 25

spring is a perhaps hand

Before I say or do anything else: Wow. After all this time, I still have so many faithful followers. You are wonderful.

Today I finished an afghan that I started last Tuesday, a present for my mama.  After months of promising her this blanket, I completed it just in time for the 90 degree Spring in Phoenix. Doh. Anyhow, I am super happy with the result! And so is kitty...   





Did I ever say that sunflowers are my favorite? They are the prettiest and happiest flower. Such a fun project has made me feel inspired; yarn is filling my world, calling my name, making up my dreams! 

Speaking of inspired and happy and pretty: has anyone else noticed that spring finally decided to show up? Oooh I have been waiting for it!



The trees are leafing and the flowers are blooming and the sun is shining. 

And Laura Gibson is filling my ears. 


4 comments:

  1. that afghan is so so pretty, amazing job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable afghan and kitty x.x.x
    Casie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sunflowers are my favorite, too. I'm glad your back, and I love your background.

    ReplyDelete
  4. whoops, I mean "I'm glad you're back."

    ReplyDelete

if you want to, you can say a little hello here. i wouldn't mind it at all.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails