Pages

Sunday, May 23

my summer library!

I have had book-fever lately. I mean, I pretty much always do. But especially recently, I have been getting so excited for all the summer reading I can possibly get my hands on.  I decided to make a tentative list of the books I hope to devour over the next couple months! Now, I realize it's likely I will not get to all of these...and there are so many more I want to read...but for now, here are a few in my sights (in absolutely no particular order)!


Just snippet of the many stories I can't wait to explore! 

Dear readers, have you read any of these books? If so, how did you like it/them?? Also, what are some books you would like to read this summer? I can't wait to hear!


10 comments:

  1. The picture of dorian gray is like my favourite book, i love love loveeeee OSCAR WILDE. I love mrs dalloway and east of eden, this is a crazy good list. I read the invisible man the other day and i really enjoyed that too. Have you read the bell jar by sylvia plath?- that book changed my life, it's so incredible. x If you hadn't noticed books get me reallly excited.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The picture of Dorian Gray is on my summer reading list as well! I just bought it last week and I cannot wait to dive in. My friend and I are getting together and discussing it over coffee once we start reading! So excited. I love all your book choices.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh summer, I'm looking forward most to reading!
    I'm gonna read lots...starting with Harry Potter!
    xx,
    ~Abby~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anything by Oscar Wilde is amazing...
    I've always wanted to read "Everything is Illuminated" too.

    good picks girl!

    www.teenvegetariansoul.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I was thinking of doing a post asking people for book recommendations, I don't think I need to anymore. THANK YOU SO MUCH, I will be getting my hands on a few of these myself <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. now i am reading rockin in time by david szatmary. but it is non-fiction. good book. =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm also trying to read as many books as possible this summer!
    You have a great list.


    LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for your super sweet comment. :]

    I LOVE your blog! You are so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A few of those are on my list as well. great picks. :)

    ReplyDelete

if you want to, you can say a little hello here. i wouldn't mind it at all.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails