Pages

Saturday, March 27

she & him

For those who may be unaware, I would like to introduce you to Zooey Deschanel and M. Ward.
Hello.
And together, they form the unique and delightful band, She & Him.




And really the purpose of this post is to announce and celebrate the release of their newest cd, Volume Two! Really, that's what I have to say. But such exciting news it is! For those of you interested in what the merging of sixties-sounding melodies and folk might be like, or if you are looking for something new and fun and have not yet had the pleasure of listening to this lovely musical duo, you gotta check them out!



Volume Two

Also, their first cd is just amazing. Oh, I just really like them, and I think you will too!


Volume One

If you don't believe me, here is their music video for one of their first singles off the new cd...




...And that's why I love them.





No comments:

Post a Comment

if you want to, you can say a little hello here. i wouldn't mind it at all.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails