Pages

Friday, November 6

these are a few of my favorite things

Once again, we have come to the end of the week, one in which I am sure most of us were busy busy busy! As I sit here with a sigh of relief at the finish of quite the trying week, I realize that I have spent a significant larger amount of time wishing the days away to the weekend than enjoying the beautiful gift each and every one of my days is. All our rushing though life kind of makes us miss the point of it in the first place! I have decided to take the time every once in a while from here on out to think on the things that bring me joy -- none too little -- and allow myself to BREATHE.

I feel like reflecting on a few of my favorite things...


1. grass under bare feet.

one of the most satisfying feelings in the world.

2. cottages.


my dream homes....I will one day have one...please!

3. elephants


oh. do I even need to say anything else?


4. book inscriptions

it is like finding a hidden treasure, a story within a story.
each is unique and beautiful!




I really could keep going, but that is just a little preview for now. I have many more favorite things, but those will be saved for another time, another breath of fresh air when needed.
Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you want to, you can say a little hello here. i wouldn't mind it at all.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails