Pages

Tuesday, October 6

Finally, finally...

So, it has been about a MONTH since I last decided to write, and I believe the time is far overdue. A lot has happened that has put my creative efforts on hold: in fact, sadly there have been a lot of things I've had to put on the back burner. Like many, my life for the time being is filled with those responsibilities that string us from one pleasant moment to the next, but that doesn't mean we can't enjoy the little things along the way.

Last Thursday I had my wisdom teeth removed...all four of them! Unfortunately, recovery did not go as smoothly as hoped for. Today is the first day that I have felt any relief. Though my mouth still hurts, I am no longer restricted to my bed. I went outside for the first time today, and I realized that while I have been cooped up, FALL has been happening! Yes, it is still warm, but there is a different feeling in the air, you can just sense it! What a beautiful day it was, too. It actually inspired me to get myself out of the house, to make myself get better! So, along with that comes the regular routine again. Although the recovery process has been unpleasant, I can't say that I haven't enjoyed the much needed down time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you want to, you can say a little hello here. i wouldn't mind it at all.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails