Pages

Friday, April 16

tuckered out.

'Why is Kalie up at 5:45 in the morning?' you may be asking. Well actually, I never went to sleep. In all my life, I have maybe pulled two-ish all-nighters, and on both of those occassions it was against my will and involved a plethora of crazed, energized middle schoolers. Another story for another time. Anyways, this time I was up helping my mom pack and get ready for a trip she is taking back home to Michigan. (If you could, by the way, it would be so awesome to get some prayer for her; she was very nervous about her trip, and she has to go deal with some tough family stuff.)

I just got back home from taking her to the airport, and now I am at the point where I can't even relax enough to fall asleep, even though my body is telling me "SLEEEPPP NOOOWWW." So now I am curled up in bed with a kitty-cuties, Pride and Prejudice heeellooo, and some blogging to mind throw-up and hopefully relax. Oh, and I am definitely skipping class today. But I kind of wanted to do that anyways :] Well, I think I've shared everything significant I can offer at this time, if you can call it that...oh my gosh I'm tired. I hope you all have a great morning! When I am more rested and not sleep deprived maybe I can write something that makes more sense and has value, but for now I am off to sleeepp...zzzzzzzzzzz.

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you want to, you can say a little hello here. i wouldn't mind it at all.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails